MEET THE LITTLE ONES
looking for their furever home!
Clover is a 2 years old chihuahua mix. He likes kids that are older than babies He is a couch potato and loves to cuddle. He is crate and house trained also potty pad trained. Clover likes small dogs but is scared of bigger dogs.
He loves to play tug-of-war with his rope toys! Clover was found by his foster in very rough shape and needed to have his leg amputated. He is doing great as a tripod but does have some phantom pains at times which can make him a little anxious. He needs a family to understand that he will need to be on his anxiety meds until told otherwise.
He is up to date on shots, microchipped and neutered for the adoption fee of $150. If interested in adopting please email
This is Oreo! He is a playful 2 year old Rat Terrier Mix. Oreo enjoys being held and loves to play. He had an adorable howl when he hears other dogs barking. His past owner kept him as an outside dog so inside house training is still being worked on. He is kennel trained and will not pee in his kennel, he understands it is to sleep in. He has food aggression so feeding him in his kennel is a must. He is great with female dogs but can have an issue with male dogs so slow introduction is necessary. He is still learning what a leash is. Oreo must have a patient owner due to the fact leash and housetraining is still being worked on. Oreo is current on vaccinations, neutered, microchipped and heartworm negative. His adoption fee is $150. If you would like to meet Oreo please email .
Meet Sparky, he is an adult chihuahua mix. He is one of a kind! He belonged to an elderly lady named Rosie. Rosie got him from Levelland, Texas. He was a baby when I first met him. He was always carried in his owners arms. Sparky was Rosie's baby. Well sadly Rosie passed away in September 2019 and Sparky became homeless running the farm roads on the outskirts of Research Ave in Lubbock. So, I followed him to where he stayed and the elderly husband of Rosie said he couldn't care for Sparky since his wife passed and sadly Sparky was left to fend for himself. So the foster brought him home. He is a bubbly young boy. He is extremely sweet and prefers to be held, it's his security. Sparky is easy going with other dogs. He is a super active little guy. Likes to have his treats. When you tell him no he has this look as if he is saying PLEASE... He's just so adorable. Sparky is having some issues with house training since he was left outside after his owner passed away. He needs someone with a lot of patience to help him master housetraining. He does wear a belly band in the fosters home and does not bother it at all! He is up to date on shots, microchipped, heartworm test negative, and neutered. He can go on a 1 week home visit to see if it’s a good fit. His adoption fee is $150. If interested please email
Things About Coco:
• He is a 10-11 year old Chihuahua/terrier and requires grooming. As you can see in his before picture he will mat if not groomed regularly.
• He is sweet, gentle and loving. Once you’ve gained his trust he is a very loyal little dog. He wants to be wherever you are so you have to be careful not to step on him. I have learned to look behind me before taking a step. However, he is very quick to move and very adept at learning where you think you want to go next!
• He is a pretty good little watchdog, only barking when alerted. He’s not a barker or a licker, just a cuddler!! Of course, he’s not a bundle of energy, but he gets a little playful every now & then since he’s feeling good.
• He is a very empathetic animal. He will literally try to comfort you if you’re sad.
• To my knowledge he has never been around children, therefore, he might be best suited to the home of a calm person. If children in home, needs to be 10 and over. He travels well and likes to go with you.
• He is okay with other animals. I have a patient cat and a sweet female pit (even though she’s much larger, he does not fear her). They do just fine together.
• He’s not skiddish. He’s not bothered by thunderstorms nor does he startle easily.
• At some point, he was attacked/shaken by a larger dog. He had no external injuries but he seems to have some sensitivity issues when petted on his brisket—even though he rolls over like he wants his tummy rubbed, he doesn’t really like it. He does like it if he’s standing. A gentle touch is good. Pick him up by supporting his bottom mostly and holding his chest. This may be from the sensitivity of his dog attack or he may not like being picked up much.
• He needs work on a leash. Does ok if held loosely. He is housetrained and likes to be with his person instead of in a kennel.
Cocos adoption fee is $150. This includes his vaccines, neuter, microchip and heartworm test. Please email if you would like to meet Coco. He currently will not attend adoption events so emailing for a private meeting would be needed.
My name is Cupcake. I am a sweet 2 year old long haired terrier mix girl. I was rescued from the streets of a rural town. When I was found I had a severe eye injury which required removal. My foster mama took me in and now all I'm better. Having one eye doesn't bother me at all. I love and play just the same as any other furbaby. I am extremely sweet and loving. At first I'm shy and skittish, but I soon come around and have so much love to give. I do not much care for other dogs and would prefer to be an only child. I am terrified of cats. It takes me a while to warm up to children and would prefer older kids and not young kids that startle me. I am the perfect lap companion. I love kisses and snuggles. I am housetrained. I am current on all vaccinations, microchipped and spayed. My adoption fee is $150. If you would like to meet me please email . I will be at adoptions this Saturday starting at 11:00 at 8901 highway 87 building 119.